02 Jul 15 Quotes on Why a Brand needs to tell a Story?
Posted at 11:40h in Blog
- Marketing is no longer about the stuff you make but about the stories you tell – Seth Godin.
- If your stories are all about your products and services, that’s not storytelling. It’s a brochure. Give yourself permission to make the story bigger – Jay Baer
- The key is, no matter what story you tell, make your buyer the hero. – Chris Brogan.
- When people put their kids to sleep, nobody tells bedtime facts – Jonah Berger.
- Brands should think of themselves not as storytellers but Storybuilders. We plant seeds of content and let our community build on it. – Amy Pascal.
- Facts tell, but stories sell. Brain Eisenberg.
- The brands that win are the brands that tell a great story. – Mitch Joel.
- Tell a good enough story about your brand and people will not only get invested, they’ll want to buy from you. – John Michael Morgan.
- People think in stories, not statistics, and marketers need to be master storytellers. – Arianna Huffington
- Storytelling is by far the most underrated skill when it comes to business. – Gary Vaynerchuk
- In order to tell better stories, brands must actually be better stories. – Jonah Sachs.
- Your content is not about “Storytelling,” it’s about telling a true story well. – Ann Handley.
- “Purposeful storytelling isn’t show business, it’s good business.”–Peter Guber
- “Storytelling offers the opportunity to talk with your audience, not at them.”- Laura Holloway
- “Successful organizations and companies share the stage with their best storytellers. Brands are a collection of narratives. Unleash your best stories.” ― Carmine Gallo