Indian Brand & Leadership Conclave 2022 will be held in New Delhi on April, 2022 with televised coverage in National NEWS CHANNEL, Print coverage in Prominent Newspapers and magazine and digital media coverages in 100 plus news portals.
“Theme for the conclave this year is “Embracing Change – The New Normal”
The conclave will focus on the key leadership challenges facing India to make India innovative and inclusive and will be attended by 100 + business leaders of the nation who are leading and propelling the growth of the nation through their innovative work, and generation of employment, and building a stronger society.
The conclave will also focus on brands which are focused on Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyaan or Self-reliant India campaign which vision of new India envisaged by the Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi.
Format of the Event:
- Keynote address by the Chief Guest and Guest of Honour
- Keynote address by Key Partners to the Conclave
- Panel discussion on “Embracing the Change – The New Normal”
- Panel discussions on Atma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan – Making India Self reliant
- Panel Discussion on Data is the new Oil
- Felicitation ceremony for all winning brands
Brand and leaders will be awarded under the following categories on the day of the event.
- Pride Of Nation Awards 2022: Honouring the best brands of the nation.
- India’s Most Admirable Brand
- Iconic Brand
- Most Trusted Brands of the Nation.
- Rising Star
- India’s Greatest Workplace: Honouring the brands having the best workplace for their employees.
- Social Impact Award: Honouring the brands who have created an impact through their CSR initiatives.
- India’s Top Mind: Honouring India’s Marketing Masterminds.
- Her Power: Honouring Top Women achievers Leaders of the Nation.
- Young Leader Award: Honouring young business leaders under 40 years of age.
- Leader of Hope: Honouring the leaders who are making a change through CSR initiatives.